This position is Remote (Work From Home)
Wellness Extract is a Brand of Asterveda Healthcare Pvt Ltd a fast-growing international brand with a strong embrace in science and
technology making niche products proven to be helpful in the chronical diseases. We currently
supply medicines and supplements to some of the major hospitals all over India with branches in
India, Canada, and US.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is interested in working with this Canadian based
company. We are currently looking for a full time Web Developer for Canadian Operations team
here in Canada. The company’s headquarters are based in India and offer work from home
benefit and all required equipment such as Laptop and cell phone.
THIS ROLE IS NOT FOR GRADUATES OR FRESHIES. *EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ONLY* *WORDPRESS EXPERIENCE IS A MUST* This is an office-based role, please no work-at-home candidates, not for freelancers. <<<<
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a humble, friendly collaborative team of friendly, creative individuals in a business that truly does care about clients and making a positive impact.
We are looking for an experienced developer from all over India (who is experienced with WordPress CMS-Directory work and/ or animation for WordPress) to service the needs of our client projects in a fast-growing, dynamic environment. You'll work with our super friendly, very talented team of developers and designers to deliver on time, global best websites (the highest standard).
Since you'll be pivotal in the development of our sites, you'll enjoy working on fantastic, CMS-led website projects with our design team. You will work to ensure that projects are finished to scope and timeline, whilst being engaging, interactive, scalable, robust, clean, and efficient.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• A talented software engineer/ WordPress developer who is passionate about CMS-database work, who enjoys challenges and creating highly efficient websites, with a deep and experienced working knowledge of WordPress, PHP.
• Clean code is pivotal to this role (this role will include back-end and front-end work - we are open to the right candidate as we want to find the right fit in our team for you if you are to be our new teammate)
• A sound understanding of UI is highly appreciated for this role since you will be working to create beautiful front-end interfaces, transitions, and effects to complement supplied designs
• Innovative, open-minded thinker, open-minded, trustworthy, and goal-oriented team player.
• Able to work independently, with minimal supervision towards delivering quality and timely results.
WHAT WE NEED FOR THIS ROLE:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a front-end developer = MUST HAVE
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience with WordPress = MUST HAVE
• Know-how of RESTful APIs and how to use them in practice
• Handle website front-end
• Front-end HTML, CSS coding, JAVA
• Back-end PHP, WordPress, MySQL, cPanel
• University degree / Higher Diploma or above with 2+ years relevant exp.
• Knowledge of responsive web design & cross-browser compatibility, as well
as web application development
• Practical experience with solving cross-browser compatibility issues
• High attention to detail
• Time management skills
• Language Requirements: English and Local
• Independent, self-disciplined, responsible, ability to problem solve, good team player
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Full-time position, Remotely
• Friendly, caring, supportive team who will support you
• Work on an array of our own products
• Convenient Remote Job
• Immediate start available
HIGHLY REGARDED SKILLS - LIKE TO HAVES (not expected, but will skyrocket your application):
• Ability to create high-quality micro-interactions, welcoming animations, including but not limited to visual feedback-type animations, reactive 3D Animations, and creating realistic and complex visuals that attract attention from users are pivotal to this role.
• Demonstrable experience in creating engaging 3D animations, visual feedback type animations and hovers, storytelling, background videos, particles, scrolling, sidebar navigation and image galleries.
• Experience with Ionic framework is a plus
Expect to work hard and have fun - we are looking for a special someone who will cherish this real opportunity to grow with our team and become part of our global Asterveda Healthcare Pvt Ltd family and talent pool.
See yourself working in the role If so don't wait, we are looking now. Confidentially submit a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, experience, contact details, current and expected salary. Tell us why you'd be the best fit and why we need you.
· Marketing & Advertising
· Information Technology