WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
The Primary Role Is To Perform Process Controls Testing For The Tools Being Used By Mmc According To The Sox Methodology. He / She Will Have To Interact To Controllers / Control Owners For Tool/Process Related Controls And Document If There Is Any Gaps Or Enhancements Needed For The Controls. He / She Will Have To Request For Control Information, Communicate Results And Gain Agreement With The Control Owner On The Remediation Plan. He/ She Will Have To Update Database With His Findings From Creation To Closure.
• Interact With Controllers / Control Owners Regarding The Control Landscape And Enhancements If Any.
• Prompt Response To Customer For Enquiry
• Prompt Response For Query Resolution
• Escalation To The Supervisor For Issues That Cannot Be Handled
• Develop Good Working Relationship With The Stakeholders
Work In A Sox / Internal Audit Portfolio Which Involves Good Understanding Of Audit Methodologies And Concepts. Exposure To Bpo Environment In Us/Uk Shift.
Key Responsibilities Will Include Below:
• Get On Call With Controller And Control Owners Of Each Country For The Process Control Assessments.
• Document The Process And Controls, And Identify If There Are Gaps Or Enhancements Needed For The Controls.
• The Testing Approach For Each Control Will Be Defined And Agreed Upon With The Local Teams. The Analysis And Testing Should Be Completed By The Last Working Day Of Each Quarter.
• Requesting Information, Reviewing The Documentation, Determining A Conclusion On The Operating Effectiveness Of Each Assigned Control.
• Communicate Results And Gain Agreement With The Control Owner, And, If Necessary, Obtain A Remediation Plan.
• Address Quality Review Comments With The Respective Control Owners. Follow Up On Deficiencies On A Quarterly Basis.
• Input Data Into Sox Testing Database And Maintain It From Remediation Till Closure.
• Work In A Cohesive Manner With Colleagues
• Conflicts To Be Handled With Caution/ Escalate To Supervisor If Cannot Be Resolved
• Helping And Resolving Queries.
Reporting And Documentation:
• Accurately Update Activity Tracker
• Accurately Update Database With Comments, Findings, Documents Etc.
• Keep Supervisor Informed Of Absenteeism Well In Advance
• Adhere Dress Codes As Per Company Policy
• Acting As A Backup For Supervisor When Required
Applicant has to be a qualified Chartered Accountant with post qualification experience of 3-4 years in SOX role.