Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Information Technology
Travel Percentage : 25%
Windows Vulnerability Management\u2013 Chennai/Bangalore \u2013 4 to 8 years- JR0105924
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Develop core versions of software applications for sale to external clients. Identifies client purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives. Interacts with engineering groups to assist in design changes to equipment and/or software. Trains and communicates with clients on systems application.
What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- 4-8 yrs yrs experience working in a Systems administration (Windows OS)
- Experience with Microsoft OS 2016/2012/2008 & 2003
- Works with Line Of Business representatives to ensure remediation efforts adhere to corporate policies
- Providing support to security practices and implementations of concepts across complex environments
- Generate reports on assessment findings/patch compliance and summarize information to facilitate remediation tasks
Perform policy compliance scans and deliver reports to the technology owners
Scripting knowledge in PowerShell ** add on**
Plan, develop, and execute vulnerability scans of organization information systems
Identify and resolve False positive findings in assessment results
Respond to & manage remediation of prioritized vulnerabilities and unpatched systems
Troubleshooting problems with the help of Event/Task LogsAdded bonus if you have:
What we offer you
- Knowledge ofFIS\u2019 products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
- An exciting opportunity be a part ofWorld\u2019s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career in Remote infrastructure Management.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.