Job Description :
- Lead the update of our existing extranet/intranet and client websites.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wire-frames into working with HTML pages.
- Strong understanding of PHP/MySQL back-end development.