• Interpreting client specifications and identifying website user requirements.
• Creating timeframes and work schedules to meet deadlines.
• Communicating effectively with the clients and the teams.
• Updating records and writing reports.
• Debugging websites and ensuring software documentation is updated.
• Liaising with mobile developers.
• Establishing strong professional relationships with clients and other professionals.
• Conducting research and keeping abreast of social media marketing trends.
• Supervising junior web developers, analyzing areas of weakness, and scheduling training sessions accordingly.
• Must have 2+ years of Experience in Web Development
• Proficient in WordPress, E-Commerce Platforms,BootStrap 4.
• Experience in debugging web applications for all standard browsers, including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox.
• Expertise in API Integrations.
• Knowledge of PS, AI and AE are preferred.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent
• Experience required
Candidate should possess Good Communication skills and positive attitude, Team handling capabilities.