Requirement -- Web Designer
Job Location -- Andheri (E), Mumbai
Experience Required -- 1 years - 4 years
Work Shift -- General/Day Shift
Mandatory Skills: Photoshop, Dreamwear, Illustrator, CorelDraw,
CSS3, HTML%, Framework, Responsive Layout, Mobile and web design
Requirement -- CSS, Wordpress, Jquery ,HTML Responsible, Java Script, Photoshop
Optional Skills: Mobile App Preferable , Knowledge of JS,
WordPress Site, Graphic Design Knowldge, Logo Design, SEO
Added Advantage: Worked on Transportation Domain
Web Designer Skillsets :-
• Adobe Photoshop CS3
• Adobe Fireworks CS3
• Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
• Adobe Flash CS3
• Video Editing Tools
• 3D Designing Tools
• Icon making tools and should have experience in creating Pixel art
• FTP Suites
• Email Campaign Tools
Description of Job Roles :-
• Proactively creating layouts for Online needs based on the requirements and briefs.
• Well laid out structures for designs based on design principles, such as – visual appeal, content placements and structure clearly defined headlines, by lines and body copy layouts.
• Good Usage of color, background, key communication points
• Managing structured files for references, updates and production needs
• Checking for errors at all levels and minimizing the loss due to design errors
• Understanding and implementing the various design tools. Optimally using software and skills as per production requirements.
• Proactively preparing and recording all briefs, designs and communication plans for future reference, upgrades or changes.
• Must be Creative and Out of box thinking
• Expert in all major designing tools mentioned below
• Complete knowledge of various processes both Print and Electronic
• Ability to visualize, design and work with the programming team to execute the same
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Sense of color and attention to details, understanding of type and typography are a must.
• Basic understanding of the Online media and its effective use as a marketing Tool
• Using online design tools to enhance the effectiveness of the online marketing plans – such as EDMs, Online Ads, Feedback Reports, Designing and SEO, SEM activities,
• Using online tools to help create/capture leads in consultation with marketing teams.
• Maintaining and updating the online databases for mailing, newsletters, virus alerts etc.
• Managing all the website content with relevant updates in consultation with department head and other members of the marketing team.