Walk-in @ INFOSYS BPM- Hiring for Senior Technology Support Executives (For .NET) – Pune
Interview Date: 29th-January-2020 (Wednesday)
Interview timings: 10AM to 2PM
Interview venue Details:
Infosys Recruitment Center,
45-B Wing, Kapila Towers, Behind Dr. Batra,
Ambedkar road near Pune RTO & Railway Station,
Contact Person: Pallavi
Referred by: Roshni
• Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities.,
• Good understanding of the technology and domain(FS/RCL/MFG/HIL)
• Ability to lead a team towards a desired goal
• Ensure continual, knowledge management.,
• Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes
Technical and Professional Requirements-
• Minimum experience required: 2 years
• Should have worked on .Net implementation/Support project
• Expertise using Service Now – Ticketing/Analysis of tickets(L2/L3) and knowledge management as per ITIL framework
• Must have experience in .NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, WPF, WCF, SQL Server
• Must have experience in Web services, Web API, REST services, HTML, CSS3
• Location of posting is driven by business needs and the role fitment shall be subject to the experience level and technical, feedback.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ready to work in 24X7 support model
• Qualification: Any Graduate / Post graduate (Full Time- Without any Backlogs)
• Domain: Non-Voice Process
• Shifts: 24*7/Rotational Shifts
• Experience: 2 to 4 Years of Experience.
• Job location: Pune
The candidate should carry below mentioned documents in Original:
• 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation (Mark Sheet and Certificate). Provisional Degree Certificate
• 2 Color Passport Size Photographs.
• ID Proof – Pan Card, Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport. AADHAAR CARD-Mandatory
• Previous Employer – Relieving Letter or Experience Letter. (If Any)
• Current Employer – Appointment Letter and Salary Slips (Last 2 - 3 Months) (If any)
Thanks & Regards,
HR Recruiter | INFOSYS BPM LIMITED
Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company's services.
The new name is a reflection of the paradigm shift in the nature of services that the company now offers through its holistic approach of end-to-end transformative BPM (Business Process Management). The scope and complexity of business processing work and the expectations of clients have changed significantly over the past few years as clients expect transformative value much beyond arbitrage through outsourcing and offshoring.
Functions : Banking, IT
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Finance Analyst, Accountant, .NET, Java, Testing etc.
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management