Mega Walk-in Drive for Multiple role ( WFS/ MIS/ Trainer Specialist for Inbound / Outbound Contact Center / Team Lead on 09-Jan-2020 (Thursday) at JP Nagar, Bangalore
Walk-in Interview Details:
Interview Date: 09-Jan-2020 (Thursday)
Interview Timings: 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Referred by: DS-Sneha
Interview Venue Details:
Infosys BPM Ltd
#785, Ground Floor Axis Sai Jyoti
15th Cross 100 Feet Road
Sarakki, 1st Phase J P Nagar
Landmark – Sindhuri Convention Hall.
Contact Person: Saswata
Please find below job description for your reference:
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Any Graduate with no backlogs
Shifts : Flexible for 24/7 shifts
Experience : 2-6Yrs
Job Description – Work Force Management Specialist for Inbound / Outbound Contact Center
• Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
• Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
• Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
• Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
• Interpersonal Savvy: must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members.
• Written Communication: must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers.
• Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
• Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
• Learning on the Fly: must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value.
• Dealing with Ambiguity: ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
• Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (Verint Real-Time Adherence, Avaya CMS Supervisor, T3, etc.) and workforce management techniques to make intra-day adjustments in an effort to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals / business objectives.
• Perform continual analysis of current performance (noting recent historical trends) and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans and coordinate with Operations teams to achieve service level goals / business objectives for a multi-site operation.
• Maintain constant communication with Operations teams to coordinate needed staffing adjustments based on current and forecasted results.
• Produces call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for multi-site operation.
• Generates and evaluates staffing schedules, and ensures data updates into scheduling system. Generates short and long-term staffing models and provides recommendations based on analysis.
• Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Provide daily/intra-day performance reports to leadership.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Complete understanding of overall operational activities including phone, email, chat, community and social media support
• Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
• Capacity Planning experience is preferred.
• Minimum of two years of experience in performing WFM functions (specifically real-time management) in a multi-department/site contact center environment required.
• Ability to perform forecasting in a contact center environment and schedule to those needs is a must.
• Experience with WFM software (Verint /Blue Pumpkin, IEX, eWFM, etc.) that includes real-time adherence preferred.
• Must have handled pressure situations and open for flexible 24 X 7 work environments. Should be open for weekend and night shifts
Job Description –Management Information Services Specialist for Inbound / Outbound Contact Center
Develop Strategic Plans for Information Systems:
MIS analysts are responsible for creating an all-inclusive strategy for operation of a business’s information management systems. They develop budgets for equipment, software, and other technical tools according to an organization’s strategic goals. MIS analysts plan procedures for accessing data, determine the appropriate levels of risk management, and create training objectives for relevant IT personnel.
Evaluate and Improve Information Processes:
MIS analysts anticipate information requirements, evaluate business processes, and uncover areas for improving information sharing. Once they review business processes, MIS analysts construct workflow carts, diagrams, and technical specifications to begin methods for improvement. They also perform installation, encoding, debugging, and testing to support improvements.
Strengthen IT Data Security Infrastructure:
Collaborating with other IT security and cybersecurity professionals to create organizational policies is another key responsibility of MIS analysts. They coordinate strategic projects that help protect data that is shared through computer networks. They write procedures for managing the login credentials, passwords, and other items that regulate access to company files.
Perform Data Checks:
Overseeing data compilation, retention, summarization, and publication is critical to the role of MIS analysts. They perform regular data quality checks to ensure all reported information is accurate and relevant. MIS analysts provide robust data usage and analytics reports to the appropriate leaders in management.
Manage IT Personnel:
The primary responsibility of MIS analysts is to lead and assist the implementation of technologies, including new hardware systems, software, and servers. MIS analysts often supervise teams composed of other computer programmers, cybersecurity professionals, project managers, and network analysts. They create job descriptions and report progress to relevant supervisors regarding IT personnel performance.
• Must have a profound knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and have the ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner.
• Minimum of two years of experience in performing MIS in a multi-department/site contact center environment required.
• Ability to perform various reporting in a contact center environment and schedule to those needs is a must.
Job Description – Trainer Specialist for Inbound / Outbound Contact Center
Customer Service / Collections Trainer
Job Brief: We are looking for a Customer Service / collections Trainer to educate our support, sales and customer service teams by conducting seminars and interactive courses.
• Delivering stand up class room trainings to the new hires.
• Developing digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals)
• Organizing classroom-style seminars
• Conducting role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management)
• Develop digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals)
• Organize classroom-style seminars about product features and sales techniques
• Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management)
• Identify individual and team skills gaps
• Schedule regular training sessions (e.g. monthly or quarterly)
• Ensure new hires take on basic sales training courses, including communication and troubleshooting skills
• Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle difficult client cases)
• Coordinate mentorship programs for new customer service representatives
• Assess the impact of each educational course on staff performance and client satisfaction
• Maintain updated records of training curricula and material
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM provides integrated outsourcing and transformation services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India.
Functions : IT
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: All IT & Non IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content