Site HSE Engineer
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
• B.E. or Diploma in Engineering in the field of Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil and,
• Diploma or Advanced Diploma (one year full time regular course) in Industrial Safety from State Technical Board. (Safety courses from other colleges/institutes not having approval from State Technical Boards are NOT acceptable).
*Note: Above mentioned both educational qualifications are mandatory.
• Certified Lead or internal Auditor for ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001, and ISO 14001 will be preferred.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : Min 12-20 Years
JOB LOCATION : Site
• Will be responsible for Safety, Health, Environmental and fire management monitoring at respective area of site to see that all works carried out at the site meet the Client's, Toyo’s , OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001, Toyo Global standards & local HSE requirements.
• To lead HSE team of HSE Officers including to monitor day to day HSE compliances at site.
• To monitor compliance of all HSE related statutory requirements and report to RCM & HSE Manager accordingly.
• To closely work with the Subcontractor's site Representative and HSSE Officers/Engineers and shall lend assistance or advice as may be required to maintain a safe working environment at the site.
• To ensure regular TBT are conducted at site.
• To conduct Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment at site.
To conduct routine Surveillance or Inspection (HSE) of Sites (including preparing surveillance report for each inspection detailing activities undertaken and any findings/recommendations).
• To organize and/or attend Site Safety Walk around as required.
• To ensure inspections & testing of lifting tools & tackles, cranes, transport vehicles at predefined regular intervals.
• To take actions to enhance culture of reporting Near Misses, Unsafe Acts & Unsafe Conditions.
• Investigate and follow-up accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences, Near Miss, Unsafe Acts & Unsafe Conditions.
• To assist HSE-M for the overall implementation of the Project specific HSSE objectives and targets at the project sites and ensure that the relevant HSSE Management Programmes are appropriately implemented, including the measures stated for the effective implementation.
• To identify HSE training needs for site employees & organize and conduct HSE Training (Site Induction, Job oriented trainings for site team). To impart trainings on HSE related aspects & HSE related SOPs.
• To monitor proper management of Hazardous waste generated at site.
• To monitor 100% use of PPE, train workers for correct use of PPE, Identify PPE non compliances & take corrective & preventive actions & To measure PPE compliance systematically as per corporate HSE system.
• To organize emergency response trainings & emergency mock drills for ensuring prompt actions in case of emergency.
• To organize HSE promotional programs like Toyo safety week, WED, Safety Campaign etc.
Toyo Engineering India Pvt. Ltd. Toyo Technology Centre, 71, Kanjur Village Road, Near Kanjurmarg ( E ) Railway Stn.,
Kanjur Marg (East), Mumbai 400 042
Walk In Date: 16th Nov 19 to 17th Nov 19
Walk In Time: 09.30 am to 04.00 pm