Job Description :
Work Location : BangaloreInterview Location : BangaloreExperience : 3-6 yrs.
Chennai : 2 to 5 YearsNote: If we shortlist make sure candidates should be available for F2F Discussions in BLR at Qualcomm premise’s
.W-Lan Tester : JDMinimum Qualifications:
Skills/Experience: - 3-6 years of experience in Networking, Automation andWLAN802.11 technology. - Knowledge on TCL/PERL/C# and good hands experience on automation and creatingtestscripts for 802.11 technology basedtestbeds. - Must be capable of analyzing new software features and creatingtestplans and adding newtestcases. - Knowledge on 802.11 protocol and systemtestingof wireless features. - Good Knowledge onTest/Scripting methodologies and processes. - Very Good communication skills and should be able to interact well with different teams. Willingness in taking new Job assignments. Responsibilities - Validation ofWLAN802.11 technology based products that involves, o Functional and performancetesting. o Validating 802.11a/b/g/n/11ac/11ax protocol specifications o Wi-Fi certificationtestingo Co-existencetesting- Preparingtestplans andtestbeds for new features. - Develop automation framework andtestbed scripts for the new features/testtools. - Developing/Working withtestAutomation. Involved in multiple projects forTestand Automation. Actively involved in debugging and triaging software issues, setup issues and other dependent issues and work towards fixing them.Education:
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Science or equivalent experienceComments:
Share the relevant Profiles.
Request you to share 4-5 profiles daily till Friday 5PM.
Drive on 30th Nov
Location : Hyderabad
Job Location :Hyderabad
Experience : 2-5 yrs.
Source : PAN INDIA
* WLAN IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax Test experience with minimum of 3 to 4 years
* Performance WLAN tests (preferable)
* Wired & Wireless Networking knowledge
* Understating and Usage of Traffic generator tools like Spirent / Ixia / Veriwave
* Programming knowledge with C language – added advantage
* Scripting Knowledge of Automation Scripts – Python / Perl / TCL – added advantage
* Usage of WLAN tools including Wireshark / Omnipeek
* Usage of Bug tracking tools like Prism / Extraview / Bugzilla
* Independent Project handling with analytical ability