Premium Career Opportunity
VP India , Country Manager - Leading e-commerce player | Bangalore | 35.3Crores / annum inclusive of all benefits
* One of the pioneers • Global brand.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the pioneers in the e-commerce players in India with regional presence across Asia Pacific. With their rapid growth, and strong backing from huge investors, they believe India is the key market to drive their success.
With hundreds of thousands of products from both local and international brands, and across various categories, our client is a one-stop shopping destination. If you are a highly motivated individual who looking for an opportunity which will providue you exposure to an aggressive and competitive environment, then come join our client!
They are looking to bring on board a highly-capable talent to drive and grow this new business within the India market.
This role will be responsible for achieving the region's revenue and related objectives. Reporting to the Group CEO, and you will have full responsibilities of the whole P&L. Other responsibilities include:
* Ensuring achievement of the sales (advertisement) with specified target markets.
* Defining and implementing annual budget plans by developing a successful commercial development strategy for India .
* Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
* Developing and implementing objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems.
* Managing both cost and revenues per the agreed P&L successfully.
* Maintaining end-to-end client relationships, and developing business relationship with both internal and external parties.
* Ensuring implementation of the strategy by driving the team in India(i.e.: defining KPIs, setting targets).
* Ability to lead a team, including hiring and retaining the team members.
* Developing and implementing strategic sales partnerships and brands domestically and internationally.
* Overall program planning, milestone tracking and dependency management by using Trello, Slack and Jira.
* Driving the team's implementation which includes not only the e-commerce side of the business, but also fulfilment centres, warehouse operations and driver operations.
* Reviewing and supporting design concepts with fundamental or new technology used to provide cost improvement and increase customers acquisitions.
* Shaping the growth based on embracing the business models.
* Recruiting, managing and providing training / coaching to develop the team members.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is only looking for a highly-driven India with an impressive track recording either in start-up / strategy consulting / top global companies. Without doubt you must have an excellent communication in both English and local languages, and a strong drive to build the business. You will not only demonstrate the ability to hit and exceed significant revenue targets but you must also posses the ability to lead and manage a large team.
Other requirements include:
* At least 15+ years of working management in consulting, banking, country managers or operation / general management role, in a very fast-paced environment.
* Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
* Flexibility, adaptive and versatile personality.
* Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and ability to thrive in dynamic business.
* Experience in fast-moving transport business would be highly preferred.
* Excellent negotiating, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
* Proven sales, operational and technical track record.
* Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
* Innovative and quick to adapt.
* Understanding in the e-commerce and digital sector is preferred.
What's on Offer
As part of the growing team with in a dynamic culture, our client are able to offer:
* Attractive remuneration.
* Excellent career path with overseas training provided at the management level.
* The opportunity to be part of the market leader
Functions : Banking, Manufacturing/Engineering/R&D
Industries : Automotive/Ancillaries, Banking/Financial Services, IT/Computers - Software, Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: CEO, CFO, Director, VP, Country Head, CPO, CXO, CTO, Cio, C Level
level Hiring For: High Level, Top Management
Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy,B.Tech,MBA,MBL,PGDHRL,PGDCRL,PGDIPRL,PH.D In Mime Theatre, PH.D in Quantitative Research, Evaluation and Measurement (QREM) in Education Policy and Leadership ,SAP, PMP,IJCTC, CPRW, CPCC,CEIP,EMCC,Certified Master Coach
COO with exposure to Production & Quality and exposure to International market. experience desired is 16 to 25 years maximum.