Candidate needs to work from home :
Morning - between 6.30 am to 9.30 am
Evening - 8.30 pm to 11.00 pm
Salary - Best in the Industry
• Ordering groceries using the Instacart website and a given list with instructions.
• Ordering dinner every day using Postmates/Doordash/UberEats using a list of pre-determined items.
• Ordering household supplies (cleaning supplies, toiletries, light bulbs, school supplies, medications, etc.) from Amazon or Target, as needed.
• Scheduling regular doctor's appointments for everyone in the family as per their schedule and availability.
• Schedule weekly housekeeping with our selected Housekeepers using the Handy website or app.
• Researching and buying gifts for friends and family.
• Research the menus of all the Michelin-starred restaurants in San Francisco and find Vegan (plant-based) items available in each.
• Research good books for children of a particular age and reserve them in the Library using the Library's website.
• Do Craigslist posting and 1st level screening of responses for various jobs, such as housekeeper for daily cleanup.
• Organizing play dates and joint travel with other families by emailing and co-ordinating with parents of other children in our daughter's class. Before the playdate, making sure the snacks and supplies for the playdates are ordered and ready.
• Organizing a birthday party for our daughter: Sending an evite to parents of all the children in her class via email, following up on pending RSVPs, researching all the catering and cake options, ordering the food and drinks for the party when the best option has been picked, following up with everyone and sending them thank you notes, selecting the best 5 to 10 digital photos from the party for printing.
• Researching summer camps, and after-school activities for kids, such as finding all the swimming classes, martial arts classes, ice-skating classes, etc. in the city and making a spreadsheet of their location, availability, rating, hours, and prices.
• Organizing vacations: Research vacation options, and create spreadsheets of kids activities, plus the best restaurant options in each destination. Recommend and book vacations, restaurant reservations, activity reservations, figure out and book rental cars and airport transfers in each location, track vacation expenses in spreadsheets, including tracking deposits getting returned. Keep track of reward miles and points in various airline and hotel programs, and ensure they are allocated properly after every trip.
• Compare and make recommendations regarding using credit card points to booking vacations versus paying cash.
• Email and text vendors, friends’ parents, etc. in a professional manner
• Perform basic book-keeping by classifying expenses in an online software as per instructions given.
• Manage the overall calendar in Google for all activities including museum free days, kid’s days off from school, vacations, etc.
• Keep track of various bills and tax payment deadlines, and ensure everything is paid on time using the correct payment account.
• Accept feedback in a positive way and improve processes for the future.
Skills Required - English Communication, good at internet handling, passionate for research
Qualities - Positive attitude, soft spoken,
interested candidate can send their resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]