Data Scientist + DevSecOps Developer
A Data Scientist can understand a data set, transform it and then
apply the respective machine learning algorithms to classify, recognise
and help make smart decisions to deliver even better products. They
will help in presenting information using data visualization techniques.
They will also integrate the code into CI/CD framework to build, test,
• Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to
understand needs and devise possible solutions
• Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate
and extract data to supply tailored solutions to specific use cases
• Implementation of testing pipelines from GIT to deployment
• Spend time in preparing or engineering data for the right consumptions
• Deployment of app from Docker Hub to stage, test and prod env
• Deploy algorithms in Python and C / C++, Linux Scripting, Linux admin.
• Regularly update ones knowledge by reading contents online and reading
relevant books on trends in data science
• Regularly publish blogs, articles or talks in schools, colleges and public /
private events across India and globally
• Participate in the competitions and activities for personal growth and
showcase the prowess in Ai based gatherings
• Deep understanding of supervised and un-supervised learning, k-nearest
neighbours, random forests, ensemble methods, SSDs, F-CNN and more.
• Deep understanding of neural networks, reinforcement learning, adversarial
learning, deep learning and deployment on hardware such as GPUs.
• Strong Experience in image and video analytics algorithm design, data
preparation and code development using popular libraries
• Ability to explain the model and its outcome
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to deliver Ai solutions under pressure and to SPRINT deadlines
• Be proficient to write and execute complex queries in SQL, MongoDB and
other JSON / NoSQL formats.
• Excellent coding proficiency in Python, Linux Shell Scripting.
• Implementation knowledge of H.263, H.264, H.265, FPS, RTSP, avi, mkv,
mp4, HD, 2K, 4K, ONVIF, frame compression.
Interested candidates pls send their CV to [HIDDEN TEXT] along with current CTC, expected CTC and notice period