About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
- The Change Delivery Lead- will be:
- Responsible for detailed design of the end to end Cost Allocation for intra company and inter company
- Responsible for designing
- Profitability and Allocation ,
- Plan and Forecasting Model ,
- Fund and Liquidity Transfer Pricing ,
- Processing Control and Analysis and Reporting
- Responsible for guiding team members for development of different calculation to implement Cost allocation and Price transfer methodologies
- PAPM Regulatory Reporting and Financial Month end Closure.
- Partnering with Financial Reporting workstream to ensure comprehensive end to end reporting can be designed in PAPM and publish
- Detailed PAPM process documentation for formulating different calculation to align with business solution design
- Manage solution design through the relevant design and governance phases in preparation for system implementation
- Ensure effective integration with the wider SAP and Non-SAP applications fpr required data feed for PAPM
- Responsible for overall readiness from end to end testing &ndash building test strategy, test business preparation, test execution, training to UAT users, Defect Fixing in for testing cycles such as UT , SIT and UAT
- Conduct end user training for all the business user, end users and power user to use PAPM different calculation, generate reports for month end closure and year end closure.
- Support documentation of target operating model / process design
- Successful conversion of solution into live production operating rhythm, supporting GPO&rsquos and product owners through all aspects of transition
- Responsible for managing deliverables throughout the project lifecycle, collaborating with various project/program teams, stakeholders finance stakeholders across geographies, process and technology teams.
- Evidence of strong Change Management skills, enabling the delivery of multiple diverse data initiatives from inception to delivery
- Excellent business and technical process design and execution skills, enabling the effective execution of a change
- Primary contact point with other Change and BAU leaders across the organisation to identify and resolve blockers to project success
- Responsibility for prioritisation and management of critical path delivery items
- Design the target state Technology and target state processes
- Drive the establishment of a target operating model and internal capability to support and drive ongoing change / enhancement initiatives
- Ensure strong engagement with senior leaders and stakeholders across Finance.
- Responsible for risk and issue resolution
- Build strong relationships with key delivery partners, and ensure efficiencies and synergies are realised across programmes.
- Build effective communication channels with wider senior finance leadership.
- Ensure effective governance and project management standards are applied across all delivery responsibilities
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to focus on multiple initiatives and subjects at the same time
This role requires strong techno functional design skills along with experience in implementing new technology platforms from design through into BAU. Strong business analysis skills, sound process definition experience, ability to learn and understand the functional areas and data requirements and good interpersonal skills to engage with stakeholders across multiple locations are all preferred skillsets.Regulatory & Business Conduct
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Charted Accountant or ICWAI with 15+ years of experience working within financial services, preferably SAP S/4 HANA FICO &ndash AP / AR , GL , CO-PA, PAPM
- Hands on experience on configuring SAP S/4 HANA Financial Accounting Modules along with good functional skills to support customised reporting
- Hands on experience on Cost Centre Accounting (CCA) , Internal Order analytical and functional skills to support and configure
- In depth knowledge and experience of configuring FICO different business functionalities in SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience in gathering and documenting business & functional requirements and analysis for PAPM calculation
- Competent enough to implement PAPM from scratch and on board different calculation
- Knowledge of AO report from PAPM will be an added advantage
- Able to design cost allocation and Price transfer processes at both a conceptual and operational level
- Strong background in Banking Financial terminology and respective configuration in SAP S/4 HANA , PAPM and integrated with AO reporting
- Strong Cost Management functional knowledge is desirable
- Experience in one or more of the following areas desired: Cost allocation, financial planning, financial / management reporting, SAP PaPM.
- Experience in transitioning new solutions into a BAU operational environment.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.