Vendor Manager Job Description
Do you have strong experience with Vendor / Supplier Management, Procurement or Purchasing An exciting opportunity has arisen to come on board with the GP Strategies team as a Vendor Manager for a new European based client. In collaboration with key client stakeholders and Learning & Development leaders, you will support the procurement of training services for our leading blue-chip Pharma client. You will be working as part of a global team with other members based in India.
• Build and manage client relationships.
• Closely collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to research, select, and award projects to suppliers. Acting as a strategic business partner, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts who are responsible for managing day-to day relationships with suppliers.
• Negotiate best price, quality, service levels and delivery terms for contracted products and services.
• Provide oversight and evaluate ethical procurement practices, including compliance with corporate and departmental policies and procedures as well as regulatory compliance.
• Deliver value, drive continuous quality improvement using structured performance management.
• Collaborate with internal/external Legal resources in negotiating with suppliers regarding contractual/legal matters of significance to ensure optimum cost, reliable supply and compliance to laws and regulations.
• Should be strong on procurement management systems and process
• Should come with a good network of trainers or training companies
• Work with vendor coordinators to ensure timely issuance of SOW, Pos and Invoice validation and payment
• RFP, RFI, and RFQs
• Should have good communication skills
• Proactive and Process driven
• Identify opportunities to improve the process and cross sell
• Well versed on contract management
• Should be able to work independently and with the team
• Graduate or Management Graduate
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a procurement or Vendor Management role.
• Experience negotiating commercial terms and service level agreements covering various spend categories, specifically for professional services in a regulated industry.
• Good communication skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders and other supporting teams at all levels of organization and deliver effective presentations.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
GP Strategies Corp. is a global performance improvement provider of sales and technical training, E-learning, management consulting and engineering services headquartered in Columbia, Maryland.
Functions : Others
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technical Training, E-Learning, Management Consulting, Engineering Services
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content