· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
· Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
· Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
· Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
· Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
· Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
· Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
· Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
· Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
· Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
· Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Visual design and wire-framing tools.
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content