• 5+ years IT recruiting experience in a US staffing and/or contract consulting services
• Responsible for focusing on direct hire, contract and contract-to-hire placements within the Information Technology arena.
• Identify potential candidates based on job requisitions provided by Sales team using Job Boards, Employee Referrals, Placement Ads, Cold Calling, and External Placement Agencies
• Evaluate, match and prepare qualified candidates that match client demand
• Proactively develop applicant database via active recruiting, obtaining referrals and re-activating candidates.
• Discuss and negotiate candidate compensation to meet client rate structures
• Manage sub con hiring through vendors
• Experience using job boards, Applicant Tracking System and Professional networking sites
• Do what it takes to get the job done attitude
• Excellent skills with an ability to focus quickly on the key issues
• Strong initiative, self-drive and motivation
• Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skill
• Strong negotiation/closing skills and creative follow-through skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (Oral and written)
• Most of all, a passion for recruiting and technology
- Bachelors Degree is must
Preferred Experience: Recruiting for Infrastructure technologies such as Networking, Data Center, Security, AWS, Azure, Devops, Project Manager, Etc.
Senior developers & Developers C++, QT, Firmware, embedded software, RTOS,
Senior developers & Developers C#.NET, C++/MFC/Windows, SQL, .NET Core, ASP.NET
Leading IT & Consulting set up requires Sr Murex Reporting Analyst - Mumbai / Bangalore / Gurgaon
Web Designer Web Developers, PHP developer , Graphic Designer
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content