Position : US Technical Recruiter
Domain : IT
Location : Freelannce
Education: Graduates in any stream /PG
Relevant US IT Experience : 0.6 months -2yrs
- Experience should have relevant years of experience into US IT hiring
- The ideal candidate should have zeal to grow in technical recruitment world.
- Would be responsible for technical recruitment process.
- Responsible to understand and analyse the requirements in different technical skill set categories.
- Strong technical understanding and hiring experience on different technical skill sets like Java MicroServices, J2EE Full Stack, UI Full Stack, AEM, Angular 2/4/5, MEAN Stack, React, Node, Mobility (iOS & Android), Test Automation (Protractor, Appium, Cucumber, Selenium), Big Data Hadoop, Digital transformations, IoT, Cloud (AWS & Azure), DevOps, Python, AI (ML & DL), SDETs, .Net Full Stack, Micro Soft Practices, Technical Leadership rolls (Architects/Tech Managers).
- Screening, shortlisting, negotiation and coordinating with the recruitment process.
- Should be responsible in handling the end to end recruiting process.
- Handling emails, cold calling, arranging interviews, follow-ups etc.
- Willing to take challenges in the recruitment & closing the resources in time.
- Technical recruitment should be a passion and should have built different new technical competencies during their
- Creative sourcing methods like Dice, US Monster, Linked-In, Codathons, meetups, internal database, referrals, head-hunting, networking, Tech Blogsetc.
- Aggressive and talented professionals with excellent communication skills. Should be available to join sooner upon selection.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have strong knowledge on end to end recruitment.
- Should have strong knowledge on various sourcing strategies
- Know networking online and offline with potential candidates to promote the employer brand, reduce time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Build a strong talent pipeline