Title : US HR Operations
Exp : 3-5 Yrs
Start date : Immediate to 15 days
Salary : Negotiable as per market
Work location : Madhapur Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
• HR activities from on boarding to exit
Initiate background check and Drug Test as and when required.
• Vendor Management: Taking care of Client/Vendor paperwork
• Providing human resources support for all consultants and contractors
• Processing all new hire paperwork
• Ensuring all the paperwork from sub-vendors is complete, compliant and up to date
• Electronic file management of consultant data related to on-boarding, payroll, benefits and unemployment
• Consultant/Contractor timesheet management
• Auditing I9 & EVerify and submitting to the Manager.
• Follow-up on expiring I-9’s and collect documents from consultants prior to the expiration date.
New York Global Consultants Inc. (DBA: NYGCI) is an innovative technology services company, delivering quality services to commercial and government clients. Our major capabilities include IT Professional Services, Data Protection Services, ERP Services and Enterprise Application services. Our Strategy is to leverage our capabilities in business, technology & operations to help our customers meet their IT goal. NYGCI’ mission is to let our customers maximize their performance through our excellent IT Professionals. For more than a decade, NYGCI has proven its capabilities to Fortune 500 clients. Since 2013, NYGCI has expanded its services to state and federal government agencies.
Functions : IT
Industries : ITES/BPO, IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Software Developer, Fresher, Software Programmer
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content