1. Manage and own incident and problem management process
2. Contribute and manage Application releases in non-production/Production environments
3. Configure and manage integrated environments for non-production / production environments
4. Coordinate with stakeholders such as developers , infrastructure , security, production support teams etc
5. Interact with internal teams, external 3rd party vendors to trouble shoot and resolve complex problems
6. Manage, setup applications monitoring , performance tuning, availability
7. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
8. Maintain good working relationships with internal teams as well as 3rd party vendors and hosting providers
Identify and implement potential areas for Service Improvement
9. Share / spread knowledge with team members
10. Pro-active in maintaining and increasing technical knowledge of own and of the team.
HR Remedy India is a Pune based manpower recruitment and training firm with an aim to provide value aided service to employers with in-depth understanding of their requirements. We are working as a perfect bridge between employer and employee to fulfill their needs by placing a best suitable at place. We associate responsibilities to talent.
A UI developer's role is to translate creative software design concepts and ideas into reality using front end technology. They understand the user interface design solution both in its practical intent and creative vision, and convert it into engine
Post - PHP Developer Experience - Fresher Salary - 8 to 10k Contact @ 7986047849 PHP Industrial Training Compulsory Location - IT Park Chandigarh
• Min 3+ Years of overall Experience. • Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on SFCC platform. • Experience in B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of SFCC eCommerce applications
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content