- The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries.
- He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
- Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
- Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
- Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
- Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
- Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
- Should have good Oral and written communication.
- An effective communicator, probably fluid with what he/she is speaking.
- Should be a computer literate.
- Should be flexible enough to adapt to any environment or changes happening in the sector.
- Should be patient enough and quite motivated towards learning new things and execute it effectively on day to day basis.
Interested Candidate Kindly Revert Me Back With Your Updated Resume.
Thanks & Regard's
|Executive search|Recruitment Services |