A Monster’ous Opportunity:
This is a truly an exciting time to join Inside Salesteam at Monster. Monster is rebuilding on its global leadership position, is investing in game-changing innovative technologies and creating a world-class global organization.
We believe in the strategy of think local, act global, whereby employees are not only encouraged to build new and innovative products based on the opportunities that each market presents, but to represent the brand in a unified voice and manner with the global brand. P&T Team provides you the working environment that ensures personal as well as professional growth with immense opportunity to show talent at individual as well as team level through structured R&R programs.
We are looking for candidate who will be responsible for acquisition new business and sales management for the assigned territory / region. The job involves planning and execution of sales plans.
The one who enjoy being part of the team that’s on the driving seat and contribute in most dynamic business environment will find this role very satisfying.
A typical work day in the life ofExecutive-Sales at Monster:
Specific responsibilities include:
• Interacting with potential corporate clients to provide end to end online Recruitment Solutions through telesales initiative in assigned territory / region.
• Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking on SMB and Key Accounts
• Understanding and assessing client requirements, Sharing proposal and presentation with clients and customizing solutions region specific. Manage complex sales situations & acquire new clients. Following complete sales cycle and ensuring payment collection.
• Will be responsible for sales and acquisition of clients in the assigned territory through telesales. Will have to achieve Target and develop new business opportunities by selling Monster online recruitment solutions
• Sales management to drive both volume and value business
• Closely monitoring of competitor activities and assisting in planning counter strategies
This job is for you if:
• ‘Can do’ rational attitude with a strong personal motivation to achieve
• A deep understanding of agile new age Product
• You enjoy solving problems, love taking onchallenges and finding creative solutions
• You don’t get flustered easily and if you don’t know the answer, you will dig until you find it
• You pay attention to details and anything worth is worth doing right, every single time.
• You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
• Excellent communication skills to inspire stakeholders and represent the brand
What it takes:
The ideal candidate must be a seasoned, high-energy professional possessing a strong sense of urgency with a strong performance-based track record of success. He or she must be capable of accelerating the growth while leveraging what has been built and establishing the industry’s best customer-focused solutions teams.
Specific areas of expertise required are:
• Must be a graduate
• Should have at least 6 months of experience in B2B / corporate outbound sales in telesales environment
• Must have strong interpersonal and networking skill.
• Adequate experience of handling and successfully closing sales deals ( complete sales cycle )
• Should be a Team player who can integrate with the sales team.
• An aggressive personality, driven by performance would be a good fit for this role.
Functional Skills Required
• Account Management Skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex sales situations.
• Presentation and Probing skills
• Negotiation skills
• Relationship building skills
• Good knowledge of Business
• Telephone Etiquette / Skills
What is in it for you:
• Be a part of the team that practices best in class
• Opportunity to work with one of the leading global players in e-recruitment
• Be a part of an exciting place to work that thrives on learning and innovation
• Monster is the only Global Player in the Human Capital industry
• We are a great winning team
• We reward achievements and constantly look at ways to make Monster a bigger, better and smarter workplace
• We are an equal opportunity employer
• Monster facilitates horizontal as well as vertical growth by capitalizing on your aspirations and providing challenging assignments
• Monster.com is one of the leading Global Players in the e-recruitment category that’s going beyond traditional offerings investing big time in social & mobile space
• People and innovation define the DNA of Monster
• We innovate relentlessly to bring the best in class solutions for both Jobseekers and Employers
In nutshell, it’s an exciting time to join Monster and in true sense it’s a Monster’ous opportunity
At Monster we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Come let’s meet up!
Reporting to the Sales Manager/Branch Manager the incumbent will be responsible for acquisition of new business and sales management for the assigned territory / accounts. The job involves planning and execution of sales plans
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content