Relationship Manager responsibilities
• Building positive relationships with customers
• Assisting with generating new business
• Identifying opportunities for greater profits
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with sales and marketing teams and build rapport with customers. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
• Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
• Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
• Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
• Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
• Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
• Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
• Approach potential customers to establish relationships
• Gain solid knowledge of competitors
• Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
• Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
• Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
Problem-solving attitude • Excellent communication skills
• Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• Customer-oriented mindset
• BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
Bulk hiring for Multinational Companies and Corporates Across Mumbai Fixed Day Shift Salary Upto 4.50 Lacs Job Location- Nearby Branch Residence
Job Summary: - This position will be responsible for customer service, retention and sales to existing customers through relationship building. All leads will be provided by the Company.
Dear candidate, We have an opening for Pnb metlife/tata aia life insurance Bancassurance Role-RM/ARM Qualification- graduation Exp- minimum 6 month exper in life insurance Age- upto 36 yrs
Dear candidate, We have an opening for PNB METLIFE for Bancassurance on 3rd and 4th Feb 2020 Role:RM/ARM Qualification: graduation Exp: minimum 6 month exp. in life insurance Salary: based on the current CTC max upto 3.6 lakh Age: upto 36 yrs
Designation-Phone Banking AM Process-Inbound/OutBound Payroll-Bank Receive Calls of the Existing Bank Customers-Solve their banking related queries on 9 am to 6 pm Fix Shift Sunday Fix Off+Sat Off Call-8080702016 Kanchan [HIDDEN TEXT]
Senior Privy RM - Ahemdabad Leading Bank , 5 years + experience Contact Person : Divyaa 022 40697706 , [HIDDEN TEXT] Opening for Senior Privy Branches only Ahemdabad.
A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills call 6235892222
Your job is to engagement with new customer & existing elite customer to educate, inform, counsel them on Financial independent services that company renders through digital platforms majorly into Banking & other financial needs.
Hiring for Banking Sector !! Position : Phone Banking ,Relationship Manager , Customer Care Executive
Virtual Relationship Manager-MNC Bank Ltd-Salary 28K-Senior Phone Banking Officer HNI Clients Handling of No1 Pvt Bank Day Shift Salary upto 22k + Incentives Direct Bank Payroll Job Location- Andheri / Thane / Vashi / Mahape Call 7738521154 - Priya
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content