Urgent Requirement for Senior Support Engineer– L2 At Noida Location In MNC
Please do not change subject line while replying
Interested Candidate can apply on hrs4(AT)esolutionsindia.net with mandatory answer of question .
Position Title: Senior Support Engineer– L2
The company currently seeking Managed ServicesL2 Support Engineer/Senior Engineer for IoT projects in the Smart Products &IoT Strategic Innovation Centre in India team. This role is responsible for supporting managed services & application/product support for IoT projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Investigate the issue and Provide Resolution (where is the issue – device/connectivity/platform/application layer)
• Application & Platform Performance Monitoring
o Identify, categorize, prioritize, diagnose, route, track, and close the alarms raised by monitoring tools
• Recreate and verify complex performance and environmental issues with full access to the production environment
• To identify, troubleshoot and solve incidents within SLA timelines
o Log Analysis of the issues reported
o Update tickets recent status and progress on ticketing tool
o Raise a bug for issue in application functionality where a code fix might be needed
o Triaging of
Mobile App issues on both Play Store & App Store
Web App issues
• Proposing solution to recurring incidents
• Proposing some new enhancements in existing solution
• Service Mgmt. Reporting
• Continuous Service Improvement
• Managing the Production AWS platform & applications deployed along with the E2E monitoring of systems and data flow.
Qualifications and Experience:
o Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related Engineering discipline;
o 4+ years of experience in L2 of managed services / application(mobile or web) support
o 1+ years of experience in the Smart Products &IoTworkflow.
o Basic understanding of IoT products & services
o Hands on experience in
Mobile OR Web App issues troubleshooting
AWS platform or certified in AWS(Solution Architect/SysOps)
NoSQL Database(Dynamo DB preferred)
Trouble ticketing tools(Jira Software & Jira Service Desk preferred)
o Ability to differentiate between application & platform issues and proven track record of taking them to closure
o Hands on experience on Dynatraceor AWS Cloudwatch tools
o Prior experience in operation support for IoT projects (50,000+ live devices) will be an added advantage
o ITIL certification
o Experience in AWS CloudIoTCore platform
o L3 Support experience in addition to L2
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Willingness to work in a 24X7 shifts environment
• Flexible to take short term travels on a short notice to facilitate the field trails & soft launch of products
• Excellent troubleshooting & analytical skills
• Highly customer-focused and always eager to find a way to enhance customer experience
• Able to pinpoint business needs and deliver innovative solutions
• Can-do positive attitude, always looking to accelerate development.
• Self-driven&committed to high standards of performance and demonstrate personal ownership for getting the job done.
• Innovative and entrepreneurial attitude; stays up to speed on all the latest technologies and industry trends; healthy curiosity to evaluate, understand and utilize new technologies.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Position title will be given based on the experience and work capability/exposure of the selected candidate.
Mandatory: Answer following questions:
1. Current CTC:*
2. Expected CTC:*
3. Current Location:*
4. Notice Period:*
5. Total years of experience in L2 ans IOT:*
6. Total years of experience in Dynatraceor AWS Cloudwatch tools: *
7. Total years of experience in L2 of managed services / application(mobile or web) support: *
8. ITIL certification (Yes/ No):*
9. Current Designing : *
10. Current Company Name :*
About the company:*
Client of esolutionsindia It’s USA Based MNC .
Thanks & Regards