- familiarity with the production process of Localisation, books, journals and multi-lingual documents.
- excellent knowledge in quality concepts, standards, template checking and QC/QA procedures.
- exposure to proof reading symbols, Math type usage, scientific notations, and equation breaking.
- the ability to stay focused throughout an entire document, which may be long and technical.
- good judgment, to gauge which changes are necessary.
- the ability to work within the style of the publisher, rather than impose their own ideas.
- knowledge in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- exposure to styles and layouts.
Datapage provides typesetting and prepress services to the world's leading scientific, medical, legal and professional publishers. We have been in the industry for more than 30 years. We offer expert, on-time project management for journals, books and reference publications. We use world-class process and prepress workflow management to ensure that we always exceed our delivery promises.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content