We are looking for Operation Executive/Manager position for Pune location
Qualification - Degree in Hospitality
Experience - 0-3years
Industry - Hospitality
Salary - 25k-30k per month
Role & Responsibility :
• Designing set-ups, Heading Productions, Vendor Management & Budgeting, Acquiring business. Applicants from Hospitality Industry Background will be given preference.
• Hotel operations executive/managers handle the entire operations of a lodging establishment.
• Operations include human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, training and finances.
• It is the hotel operations executive/manager's job to deal effectively with customers, bosses and staff workers while keeping the hotel running smoothly.
• Creating a work schedule, hiring new employees, and training staff are all duties a hotel operations manager can perform.
• In order to be successful, hotels need an experienced hotel operations executive/manager to handle day-to-day operations.
• Duties include supervising the work staff and interacting with customers to ensure satisfaction. Prospective professionals may qualify for this job with a bachelor's degree, or related work experience and a certificate or associate's degree
RAFA International is a trusted name in global market and we work as a partner with our clients in solving the hardest problems challenging their business needs and the world.
The solutions we develop in partnership with our clients transform not just companies but also entire industries and even segments of society.
At the core of our business and our organization is close collaboration—among our employees at all levels and with our clients. Working together, our people continually challenge themselves and their colleagues to develop and implement innovative new approaches.
We at RAFA International are not in boundaries and we are exploring our self in diversified business activities not limited in Head Hunting, Recruitment Services, Executive Search, Human Resource Outsourcing, Employment Verification, Business Consulting, Web Designing and Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing Services, Training and Certifications, Information Technology, Health Care, Hospitality, and Engineering Support Services but many other sectors as well.
Functions : Human Resources
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT & Non IT
level Hiring For: Mid Level, Top Management
An estate manager is in charge of the upkeep and day-to-day running of a private estate. They should oversee maintenance, supervise staff members, and manage budgets and events. Typically their work is focused outside of the primary home.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content