Urgent Requirement for Engineer/ Senior Engineer – Maintenance at Gurgaon location
Do not Change the Subject line while replying
Mandatory: Answer following questions:
1. Current CTC:*
2. Expected CTC:*
3. Current Location:*
4. Total experience Electrical, mechanical & electronics maintenance :*
5. Total experience on Utilities & Plant & machinery
6. Notice Period:*
7. Current Designation :*
8. Employee strengths in your current company:*
9. Availability for face to face interview on urgent base:*
Position: Engineer/ Senior Engineer – Maintenance
Job Location : Gurgaon
Salary : As per industry
(Knowledge, skills, competencies)
Candidate should be Diploma in Electrical Engineering. Candidate Should have knowledge of Electrical, mechanical & electronics maintenance functions.
Experience: Candidate should have 1-6 years experience in the Maintenance field of Utilities & Plant & machinery. He should be familiar with modern maintenance concepts, management & tools.
Additional requirements: (Additional competencies to perform the job)
1. Should have good interpersonal skill to control & guide the work force.
2. Committed to ensure , Zero break-down of plant & machinery.
3. Knowledge on PLC and electronics parts shall be added advantage.
4. ERP working would be an added advantage
5. Awareness of ISO-9000 and ISO-14000.
6. Good leadership and mentoring skill.
7. Should be aware of the Energy Management System.
8. Should have knowledge of DG sets 62 to 1000 KVA.
9. Should have the knowledge of Screw and reciprocating compressors.
10. Should have experience to handle CNC machines and knowledge of electronics parts.
11. Aware of modern maintenance techniques.
12. Managing maintenance Budget and controlling cost.
13. Underst critical machinery like DG sets/ compressors/ CNC machines and Production.machines.
1. Maintain Maintenance Schedule and Budget.
2. Managing a team of much-disciplined maintenance technicians.
3. To ensure improvement in Machinery utilization throughout the organization by minimizing break-down time.
4. To reduce Energy cost to meet Annual Budgeted target.
5. To implement improvements and display savings in maintenance department.
6. To ensure smooth functioning of Energy Monitoring system effectively and identifying area of potential savings.
7. To prepare Monthly/ periodic M.I.S. / reports related to maintenance department.
8. Manage inventory of critical spares & awareness for spares sourcing & arranging.
9. Should control maintenance functions at inter- plant locations.
10. Should be effectively interact with the external agencies for maintenance related work.
11. Should have knowledge of order management.
12. Ensuring that all compliance related certificates are maintained as per relevant regulation.
13. Ability to respond quickly to any emergencies break-down.
14. Running a preventive maintenance program that will minimize service/ repairs in the long run.
15. Training of new workers.
Company profile :*
Client of E-solutionsindia, With nearly 50 years of experience in market , manufacturing of HVAC product .
Interested candidate reply on Hrs4(AT)esolutionsindia.net
with Updated resume and mandatory Answer
Thanks & Regards