1. Promote companys products and services during the events.
2. Plan and coordinate events & press conferences.
3. Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels.
4. Advertise our company and products/services on various media.
5. Produce marketing copy for our products website.
6. Draft and send regular newsletters with company updates.
7. Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics.
8. Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients queries.
9. Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
10. Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams.
11. Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to the sales channel.
12..Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
13. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and events, gain insight and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
14. Negotiate & coordinate rates with vendors for marketing material.
15. Build strategic relationships through collaboration with key industry players, agencies and vendors
16. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
17. Regular interaction with internal departments including Sales, Technical team other stake-holders.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content