Urgent Opening for Production Engineer in CNC for Indian MNC for Gurgoan Location.
Send me your updated resume.
Designation: Production Engineer in CNC
Experience Require: - have 3-10 years experience in the related field of manufacturing of machines / sheet metal processing, specialty in CNC operations and functions with compliance of contemporary quality standards
Qualification:- Any Graduate .
Candidate Should have the knowledge of CNC programming and CNC functions.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
• Should have exposure to CNC Turret Punch machine and CNC Brake press
• Should have good interpersonal skill to control and guide the workers.
• Committed to work to ensure , On Time Delivery.
• Familiar with Lean Manufacturing and awareness on 5-S.
• Working knowledge on CNC software for CAM /CAD /CNC programming.
• ERP working knowledge would be an added advantage
• Awareness of ISO-9000 and ISO-14000
• Able to maintain Production related periodic MIS reports.
• Preventive maintenance of CNC machines.
• Sound knowledge of engineering drawing is desirable.
The Company, is a global solution provider for complete environmental control with a specialization in humidity control, dehumidification, drying, storage, preservation, air and gas purification and plastics auxiliaries supported by state-of-the-art facilities, worldwide operations and customers in almost every industry. The Group has about 1400 employees and 11 plants worldwide.
Fresher Production Supervisor, Production Manager, Production Executive
• Preparation of detailed BOM along with Design • Provide accurate Hydraulic, waterflow calculation • Designing of Sprinkler, Hydrant, Pump and Extinguishing system • Experience with the NFPA Codes and Standards, especially NFPA 13,20 and FM Standard
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning.
Employment type Permanent Industry of the Employer Metal / Iron / Steel Department / Functional Area of the Job Maintenance, Production
Manufacturing Engineer with technical expertise to oversee & improve manufacturing processes. maintaining high levels of product quality, designing new products in conformance with regulatory standards. Ensure maximum efficiency & cost-effectiveness