We are looking for Heavy Driver in Maldives.
Job Position: Driver
Qualification: should be able to speak and understand English), Should possess a driving license for heavy load vehicles, minimum 01-year experience as a Driver, Good interpersonal skills, should be a strong team player who can work and get along together with a team of multiple nationalities, flexible to work in shifts duty or odd hours and should possess strong monitoring skills.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operate assigned vehicles in a safe and secure manner.
· Maintain defensive driving and follow rules and regulation of Transport Ministry.
· Collecting good from shops and deliver it to warehouse or resort boat
· Performs minor tasks on assigned vehicles.
· Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions.
· Keeps the assigned vehicles clean form inside and outside
· Respond immediately to accident or medical emergencies by notifying to management
· Responsible of completing all routine works within a deadline.
· Assist Purchasing Logistic Team with loading and unloading of goods/materials while not on Driver duty.
· Any problems should be reported to your superior in a timely manner.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content