Our clients are hiring Bakers for Canada. Interested candidates can reach us at 91-9910622335, 91-9910844229, 91-9870403900, 91-9667141100
DO NOT APPLY IF MINIMUM 'MUST' CRITERIA IS NOT MET.
• Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in Baking - MUST
• Must have good knowledge of English (Minimum IELTS band 4.5) - MUST
• Education: Hotel Management Diploma - MUST
• Age: Must be below 40.
• Candidates applying from their home country or country of citizenship must have at least 1 year of work experience outside their home country or some overseas travel history in the past.
• While applying, kindly write your specialty in the Subject Line or in the Resume/CV.
• Mention your current salary and benefits in the body of the mail.
• Salary is CAD$14.25 - 16.00/hr depending on the location.
• 10 days leave or 4% of gross pay accumulated in each paycheque. Employees can avail of payment in lieu of vacation.
• Employee is eligible after 90 days of working for free provincial medical coverage. During the first 90 days, employers arrange the medical coverage for the employees.
• On the job food is free (With some exception).
• Approximately 40-44 hours of work per week.
• Accommodation is not provided (Shared accommodation cost approx.$350/month including all utilities)
• Air Fare provided by the employer
• The initial job contract is for 2 years and renewable every after 2 years.
• With IELTS score of 5 band candidates can apply for Permanent Residency at any time if qualifies.
Global Vision Immigration (GVI) is one of the leading immigration companies headquartered in Canada engaged in the business of Overseas Education and Immigration Services for Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Denmark, Cyprus. We are an authorized immigration company incorporated under the Federal Laws of Canada. GVI team comprises of highly trained professionals who are experts in providing quality services relating to overseas education and immigration and settlement in various countries.
The GVI was formed with the sole purpose of helping people to achieve their dreams for foreign education and settlement abroad through the hassle-free pathway. GVI is the one-stop solution provider for the aspirant clients who want to either study, work, settle abroad or relocate to another country for a better life and better future of their children. Starting from the free assessment till getting the visa, we at GVI handle everything for a smooth transition. GVI works through its own network of independent associates and legal representatives of various countries to protect the interest of each client of GVI.
Mr. Kalyan Paul, President & CEO is the founder of GVI, an MBA in Finance and also a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) from Canada. Mr. Paul has more than 16 years of experience in immigration consulting that made him one of the preferred & valued immigration consultants in the immigration industry. He is a licensed member of the Immigration Consultants Of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) (Membership ID: R417119) which is a professional body of licensed immigration consultants recognized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
We, at GVI, are committed to provide our clients the best and quickest possibilities to study, work, immigrate and/or settle in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Cyprus, Denmark or Middle East. We take pride in our dedication, honesty and individualized personal services that we provide to our clients because our foundation is based on excellent customer service, cost effectiveness, professional assistance and honesty. We at GVI have developed a comprehensive refund policy * which is structured to help our clients.
We provide professional services with utmost care and attention as per individual client’s needs. From our free initial consultation and assessment to our special settlement services, we ensure that each application is handled properly, professionally and quickly. We provide the best in class personalized services which is possible due to our extensive knowledge and thorough understanding of the immigration rules, regulations, policies and procedures. We carefully advise and instruct our clients and ensure that each client is properly informed, protected and represented.
Functions : Others, IT
Industries : Consultancy
Skills/Roles I hire for: Immigration
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Applicants must have completed a minimum two-year diploma program or a vocational training program specializing in baking and pastry arts which includes at least one year of experience.
Commis Chefs are novice Chefs who work under Chef de Parties in commercial kitchens to expand their culinary knowledge and skills. They perform various kitchen duties, such as assisting Chef de Parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries.
housekeepers are in charge of overseeing and directing the cleaning activities for a business or hotel. The work schedules are prepared and planned in advance by the executive housekeeper, and the executive housekeeper handles customer service .