1. In process monitoring to check quality of product at each stage of process and provide on job training to concern workers.
2. Maintaining cleaning and hygiene condition in the area as per respective SOP
3. On line documentation as per requirement. Preparation of reports etc.
4. Ensuring timely availability of material for smooth production.
5. Ensuring smooth material flow for timely availability of material or semi finish good for next stage of process.
6. Ensuring timely and efficient execution of production targets.
7. Maintain identifications status of process, material, semi-finished good, machines and equipment at each stage of process.
8. Monitoring of rejection at various stage of process and analyze it and reduce it by effective monitoring, analyzing and eliminating the root cause.
9. To take prompt action for any breakdown maintenance as well as preventive maintenance of machine and equipment.
10. Maintaining inter departmental coordination as per the production requirement.
11. Follow and implement SOPs as per requirement.
12. Coordination with other supporting department like maintenance, QA, QC and stores etc.
13. Assisting in validation and calibration activity and monitoring calibration and validation status of process and equipment and measuring devices.
14. Functional reporting shall be as per departmental or monogram.
15. Any other task assigned by reporting Manager/seniors.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content