Greetings from Indeed.
Indeed Consultancy Services provides Specialists, Engineers & Technicians to Onshore and Offshore Engineering, Construction, Operation and Maintenance relating to Oil &Gas, Petrochemical, Power, Infrastructure, Construction and other Logistics activities & other Sectors.
We have come across your resume from one of the job portals and wish to inform you that we have openings with our client.
1.Civil Engineer, with knowledge of preparation of Standards / specifications/ drawings, Prequalification of Materials.
2. Excellent working experience in the use of national/international codes and standards and also for the resolution of problems related to site for substations, Transmission, and Underground works
3. Experience in the preparation and effective implementation of Civil Engineering standards & specifications for substations, Transmission Lines, and Underground works..
5. Trouble shooting of problems at site related to Civil Engineering, review of submittals, bid proposal & base design package, quality assurance & quality control engineering for Substation, Transmission, and Underground utility related projects
6. Good experience in use of Personal Computer (PC).
7. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, in the English language
If you are really interested to attend this Interview then kindly send your updated resume :
• Estimate site cost and retrieve take off from AutoCAD for the project
• Utilize knowledge of engineering, math,
• science and materials in order to create ideal finished product
• Conduct site evaluations to ensure quality of work and adherence to safety standards
• Oversee and make recommendations throughout entire construction process
• Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules and budgets
Civil engineers perform some or all of the following duties:
Confer with clients and other members of the engineering team and conduct research to determine project requirements
Plan and design major civil projects such as buildings, roads, bridges, dams, water and waste management systems and structural steel fabrications
Develop construction specifications and procedures
Evaluate and recommend appropriate building and construction materials
Interpret, review and approve survey and civil design work
Conduct field services for civil works
Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications of building codes and other regulations
Establish and monitor construction work schedules
Conduct feasibility studies, economic analyses, municipal and regional traffic studies, environmental impact studies or other investigations
Monitor air, water and soil quality and develop procedures to clean up contaminated sites
Conduct technical analyses of survey and field data for development of topographic, soil, hydrological or other information and prepare reports
Act as project or site supervisor for land survey or construction work
Prepare contract documents and review and evaluate tenders for construction projects
Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.
Interested Candidate can apply our Hr Mr Raj Kumar , Contact No: (7838671498)
Mail your Resume @ [Confidential Information]