Presently we have Unit Manager (Sanitaryware) vacancy for a reputed company at Oman.
Shortlisted candidates has to attend the interview at Mumbai in 2nd week of October 2019.
Please send all documents for CV selection
Title Unit Manager (Sanitaryware) in BMD, located at Ghala Infra campusSalary :
Based on Skills and experience + Other benefits
Purpose of the Role & Key accountability The UM will be directly involved & accountable in the following roles :
1. Sourcing process of agency and non-agency products; managing Vendor relationships; Negotiating and Updating commercial and Technical know-how;
2. Provide front-end leadership - direction & encouragement to the Sales team.
3. Business Development with focus on working on specifications and commercial negotiations
4. Operationally managing, monitoring and controlling Inventory & Receivables to ensure achieving the Sales and business objectives on Turnover, Gross Margins, No. of days on Inventory & Receivables and Customer Service.
5. Being the facilitator for internal coordination’s across functions for smooth rolling out of planned activities
Educational Qualification & Work Experience:
Graduate with at least 10 years work experience of which at least 6 years industry exposure and team leader role.
MBA would be preferred.
Age Group Between 35 to 40 years
Skill sets & Expertise
1. Thorough exposure to Sanitary ware business
2. Exposure to work environment in GCC will be added advantage
3. Analytical and Problem solving abilities; established track record on Planning & Execution abilities
4. Customer engagement and Key account managing history
5. Effective Communication – Verbal & Written – abilities & interpersonal skills
6. Ability to train and mentor team members to develop them & their skill sets; resolving conflicts and managing aspirations
7. Computer skills and SAP operating knowledge is an added advantage
Updated resume with recent Photo
Passport Scan (Front & Back)
Telephonic interview from Client.
If you are interested please send required documents to [HIDDEN TEXT] and call to 8977440780.