Hiring UX Designer
Strong in Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, prototyping tools
Exp: 4- 7years
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
• Experience with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular JS or Node JS
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In Vision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
We are looking for a talented UI UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. Required a minimum of 2 years of experience whose expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, CoralDraw, Html/CSS, Bootstrap, etc.
Experience Required- 4 Years Offered Salary- upto 35k Qualification - Any Graduate Male Candidate
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content