You will be responsible for:
· Working closely with the Product lead and multiple stakeholders to capture the design brief and understand user requirements.
· Defining innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
· Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
· Presenting and communicating the design ideas, concepts and interactions to engineers for development.
· Developing visualization of screens within a prototype framework and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
· Designing well thought-out user experience flows.
· Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
· Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
· You have at least 2 years’ experience, ideally within UI / UX Design role.
· You possess solid knowledge of HTML, Adobe suite, Flinto or similar tools.
· Prior experience in designing user flows/ storyboards/ sitemaps is a must.
· Experience in software such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Invision etc is an added advantage.
· You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
· You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
· You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
· You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments