Job Description :
The Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.Responsibilities:
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and analyzing/interpreting code
- Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems
- Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in the Financial Service industry
- Intermediate level experience in Applications Development role
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
As part of the MRCCST group which aims to provide the best in class technology solutions & data to cater to multiple initiatives across Regulatory compliance, Controls & Surveillance in Citi Markets. This role will support multiple programs related to Business Controls, Data Quality, and other. There is a need for building dashboards and analytics in QlikSense due to the advantage of Time to Market BI application. The candidate will also be responsible for the design, development and implementation of technical solutions in QlikSense and Qlik Dev Hub from the stage of Point of Concept to implementation. This is for Regulatory and compliance projects (Business Controls, Data Quality, Recons, & Trade Surveillance) related to the Markets Front and Back office systems. This developer will work on advanced features of Qlik (QlikSense/Qlik Dev Hub) tool and bring in Visualization extensions as needed. It includes design, development, testing and implementation of dashboarding solutions by integrating various data sources. The candidate will have the responsibility to cover all data and BI development related to Front office, Post trade (Clearing and Settlement), Business controls, Loans Operations, conduct risk, Data quality, and other.Job Description:
Role involves conceptualizing, designing & analysis catering to business intelligence applications. Also involves providing business user support for projects from analysis/design to UAT. It includes data analysis, system analysis, solution design, technology architecture, networking, data flows and financial analysis. In addition to the technical flows documents have to be produced using data, metrics, and analytics.
The QlikSense advanced Designer/Strategist will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of technical solutions for customers from the stage of Point of Concept to introducing new solutions into the business and business processes. This is for Regulatory projects related to the Markets Front and Back office systems and Loans. Therefore, it will provide the developer the unique opportunity to get an ‘end to end view multiple functions across markets. Being part of an aggressive result-oriented team will ensure a lot of learning along the way. The developer will be constantly challenged outside their comfort zones to bring in unique and innovative concepts into their work. The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.Key Responsibilities
- Lead QlikSense development and manage dedicated QlikSense infrastructure with hands on knowledge on QlikSense
- Build Single Node and Multinode Cluster Environment including capacity planning, installation and configuration.
- Implement complex analytical charts and Model the data accordingly in QS.
- Write Security rules in QMC to enable the Authentication and Authorization process.
- Implement On-Demand App Generation (ODAG) in QlikSense.
- Expertise on building complex Data model and working with different data sources (Oracle, SQL Server, REST API..)
- Experience on NPrinting and adhoc report building in QlikSense/Mashups.
- Expertise working with Vizlib and any other licensed libraries for QlikSense
- Good Working experience on Tableau Desktop and Server
- Working Experience with Tableau APIs and Tableau Reports
- Read and create the content of QS engine Hypercube and understand its core functionalities.
- Identify the QlikSense API's to interact with data in QlikSense from Mashup(s).
- Implement complex analytical charts and Model the data accordingly in QS.
- QlikSense Infrastructure: Experience on performing the upgrades, scalability testing and version feasibility analysis.
- Work closely with UX experts and Qlik Development team
- Work Closely with Business and Data Analysts to analyze and design the Dashboard Development.
- Ability to write simple to complex database queries to validate and unit test the components.
- Conceptualize and design the extensions for dashboarding using Qlik platforms.
- Alter the existing code base and dashboards to increase their operating efficiency and/or adapt to new requirements.
- Manage individual contribution to meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- 7+ years with BI tools in general
- 5+ years working experience with QlikView 4+ years of QlikSense dashboarding.
- 2+ years working experience with Tableau
- Advanced knowledge of Visualization Extensions and Mashups, Angular JS Mashups, APIs, Web Integration, etc. absolute must
- Ability to design Qlik data models for best performance and develop sheet objects and understanding of available functions and properties
- Knowledge of Qlik Set Analysis and Qlik mobile application development preferred
- A flair for good User Experiences a MUST. Should have a proven track record in this area.
- Expertise in GUI design with Qlik platform to develop easy to use applications.
- Experience with QVD/QVF capacity plans and estimates
- Knowledge of SQL Scripting, Oracle database structures, and some exposure to Big data concepts
- Must be a team player, and open to working on new challenges as time evolves.
- Must be a self-learner and should have the interest to learn new technologies and business processes
- Minimum Bachelor's degree needed or relevant work experience
-------------------------------------------------Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ('Citi') invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the '' poster. View the .
View the .