- Opportunity to experiment with different styles to create amazing user experiences
- Join a fun team that is passionate about what they do
This company is made of diverse individuals with one common goal, to improve mobile video experience. In the last 5 years, they have produced multiple innovative gaming applications and are hoping to continue revolutionising the gaming industry. They have recently launched an app that allows viewers to watch and create viral videos all in the name of fun.
In this role, you will translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. You will be responsible for :
- Taking a 'design brief' to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Developing well thought-out user experience flows.
- Producing wireframes and mockups.
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- You have a Degree from a top-tier institute, in Design or related field
- You have at least 2 years experience with UI design or a similar role.
- You have strong communication, design and creative thinking skills
- You have experience with Adobe Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- You have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- You are proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- You have excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- You have the ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- You stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- You are able to solve problems creatively and effectively
- You are a strong team player
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard.