Job Title: UFT Testing
Experience: 4+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
• At least 4+ years of experience on UFT Automation tool.
• Should be proficient in Testing methodologies, techniques with hands on experience in leading modules.
• Good experience in analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites. Maintain and review Test results/reports, Issue tracking, and prepare the Performance baselines along Quality Metrics.
• Good experience in designing automation frameworks (Hybrid/Keyword Driven).
• Good experience in Desktop application developed in WinForms technologies platform.
• Experience in WPT (windows presentation foundation) using UFT tool.
• Excellent knowledge of Descriptive Programming and VB Script Programming.
• Good Exposure in using of UFT Integra ted Environment like (Step Generator, Synchronization, Actions, Recovery Scenarios)
• Excellent understanding of finding solutions for object identification issues and error handling issues
• Experience in writing the test scripts like VB, PERL, PYTHON
• Handling dynamic and duplicate objects using index property and regular expressions.
• Collecting test data for data driven frameworks like multiple sets of data.
• Debugging or troubleshoot the automation runtime errors in the framework
• Ability to perform development of test automation by designing and writing automated test scripts based on defined test cases, including the definition of test data for consumption by scripts during test execution.
• Analyze test logs, report test results/metrics and prepare dashboards.
• Identify and troubleshoot problems related to scripts, framework components, compatible browsers, environment/connectivity, application changes, etc., and repair issues.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Familiarity with version control tools – GIT, SVN.
• Excellent communication skills.
V 2 Soft Pvt Ltd.
Sr. Business Development Executive - Remote working - IT Sales Experience Must
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.Gathering and evaluating user feedback.Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content