This is an opportunity to join the Treasury Technology team during its early stages to help build & configure software tools that will transform Treasury operations. We are looking for a seasoned application analyst to help us configure, and manage our Treasury workstation for Amazon's global cash operations.
Amazon uses both Kyriba and Quantum, global leaders in Treasury management software. Our team of Treasury analysts rely on these systems for a number of critical services. These include: bank statement reporting, cash management and forecasting, payments, netting, In House Banking (IHB), bank account management, user administration of financial transactions (e.g. FX Trading), debt management and bank fee analysis.
As an analyst on the team you will work closely with customers to gather requirements, prioritize projects and develop scalable solutions to meet their needs. A successful candidate will be able to dive deep and execute technical and functional configurations of our TMS. We have a team culture that encourages innovation and we expect this person to take a high level of ownership to become an expert in a number of functions within the TMS, and to improve functionality over time. You will define, track and act on key metrics to ensure that they system is performing at a high level at all times.
You will work to modify standard forms and reports, and develop new ones. Manage and enhance multiple interfaces in and out of the TMS, including AP/AR, payroll, trading systems, 360T (trading platform) and others. Provide end user support to our Treasury analysts in multiple geographies. As a customer facing representative of the team, you will be adept at stakeholder management, including translating technical specifications, limits and solutions to customers in non-tech language.
Travel 5-10% as required
· Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or a related field and five years of experience in a related occupation
· Functional knowledge of core Treasury processes, including cash positioning, forecasting, bank account management, payments, FX, netting, and settlement.
· Functional knowledge of core Finance processes, including accounts payable, general ledger, payroll, entity setup, direct/indirect taxes, and intercompany.
· Prior experience with Treasury workstation implementations - either application or project ownership - highly desired
· Experience with Data modeling and design
· Experience managing SaaS applications
· Performance tuning
· You are proficient in any object-oriented programming languages such as Java/C/C++.
· FIS (Quantum & or TRAX) experience
· Strong knowledge in data structures and algorithms
· Must have obsession to work collaboratively for customer goals
· A strong desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
· Must be able to work independently with limited general supervision.
· Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
· Solid operational excellence skills.
· Must have very strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and an emphasis toward highly available and scalable global solutions.
· Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.