• Preferable to be certified in a TM module of SAP ECC or S/4HANA (S/4HANA Supply Chain for Transportation Management)
• 10+ years of overall experience in IT
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in SAP TM module and its integration with other modules like MM, SD
• Strong skills in TM processes like Shipping, Transportation Network, Manual carrier selection & tendering, Delivery based planning, Transportation Execution, Basic charge calculation and freight settlement
• Desirable to have good exposure to advanced TM functionality: Order and delivery-based planning, Optimizer based planning, Automatic carrier selection and tendering, Advanced charge calculation (consolidated, event-based, air/rail/ocean functionality), Load planning and optimization (TLB)
• Should have worked in at least 1 full cycle project in S/4HANA TM implementation in the capacity of onsite consultant
• Should have functional knowledge in Transportation Management processes
Should have good communication skills
• Lead the Solution Fit-gap workshops for the S/4HANA TM module and ensure its integration aspects with other modules
• Liaison with business teams for requirement gathering, demo of S/4HANA TM functionality, conduct the Fit-Gap, provide various solution options
• Perform the configurations, functional specifications, testing, documentation and issue resolutions for the TM module
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. NTT DATA Americas emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit http://www.nttdata.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Sdl Tridion, .NET, Drupal
level Hiring For: High Level, Top Management
Excellent knowledge in Open Source, JAVA and Android development environment.Experience of SDLC. Retro Fit Vs Volley, Broadcast Receivers, GCM integration, Intent vs Sticky Services, Fragments. RX JAVA, Dragger, Observables.
Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Strategic Planning, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Quality Engineering, Emphasizing Excellence, Pharmacology, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity
• Work with both developers and operations teams with a focus on automating build and deployment • Design and develop a continuous deployment pipeline, integrating Chef, Test-Kitchen, GitHub, Jenkins, VMware workstation and Docker
Lead a team of Java Developers Be the go to person for all technical aspects related to Java – Be the Java mastermind Be on top of business requirements and own the technical part of development Achieve conformance to delivery schedule
Design, Develop, Test and Support existing and new products/projects in Java. Ability to research & develop J2SE/J2EE based desktop and web applications. Knowledge of JDBC, Webservices, Socket programming, Swing, Hiberate, Struts, Jasper Reports.
With Key technical expertise for Java Developers - Mid Level - 3 years -4.5 years/ Senior Level - 5 years - 8 years/ Senior JAVA Architect - 9 years -12 years. Purely in Java since the starting.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content