Job Description :
About Company: An incredibly rare opportunity to join a well-funded Education Technology start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker
Job Summary- Recruit & train teachers in delivering an excellent online classroom experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Teacher Screening: Conduct video interviews to shortlist candidates that meet the minimum requirements.
• Identify training needs - content related or behavioural - and train teachers to deliver excellence classroom experience to students
• Upskill current set of teachers to become better teachers and mentors through continuous training and coaching
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
• Prior training / recruitment experience preferred
• Comfort with Technology: All demo classes will be done online and require a native comfort with technology.
• Communication Skills: Effective oral and written communication skills. Speak in a professional, personable way to potential teachers and inform them about job requirements and answer any questions they might have.
•Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
• Persistence: Follow-up hiring leads to complete the hiring and training process to on-board them on the teaching platform
Work from home until lockdown is over. Candidates must have Laptop/ Desktop along with Broadband Connection. Company will reimburse the phone and internet bills post joining.
PLEASE APPLY IF INTERESTED.
Perks and Benefits+ performance incentive
Accounts & Finance Executive, Accounts & Finance Manager
Fresher Software Test Engineer, Software Tester, Software Testing
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content