Training and Development Manager Requirements –
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers.
- Designed and develop training and development programs based on both the organization's and the individual's needs.
- Learning and Development(Training) professional with 7 to 8+ Years of experience in end to end Training Management (Soft Skills, Cross Culture, Leadership,Technical , Process), Mentoring, coaching , Employee Profiling, training delivery role in IT industry