1. Execution of Production activities.
2. Adherence to set quality systems and cGMP standards.
3. Ensure Safety in Plant.
4. Manpower requirement planning and efficient utilization of available Man Power.
5. Monitor the Batch Cycle Time and to trouble shoot the problems to reduce delays.
6. Planning and scheduling of the batches and ensure efficient utilization of the equipment.
7. Maintaining all records pertaining to production – Batch records, Equipment log book, Yield and Quality trend charts etc.
8. Coordinate with service departments and ensure minimal down time of equipment
9. Coordinate with stores and plan for the Raw material required for shifts.
10. Ensure Good House keeping standards
Functions : Export/Import, Health Care
Industries : Chemicals/Petrochemicals
Skills/Roles I hire for: Marketing
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content