Need urgently PGT with 3-5 years of teaching experience in NCR, UP-CBSC BOARD SCHOOL.
.Areas of Responsibility
1. To Support the Moment in the development of children
Support services to school in educational care of children
Support services to Mothers in behavioral formation of children
Support services to Mothers in career planning from adolescent age
Support services to Mothers in organizing expert resources as and when needed for children
Support services to them.
Individual counseling to children and purposeful interactions on regular basis
Support in organizing uniforms, books, stationery for children for education
Lead Child Development Planning with child and mother and follow up
Ensure timely and quality reports in children’s files
2. To support the Mother in development of her family
3. Support services to Mothers in managing her home
4. Support services to Mothers in family development
5. Support services to mothers in proper utilization of family accounts.
6. Regular visits to Families
7. Promote Family interactions with immediate neighborhood
8. Support in creating environment supporting education in families
3. To support the Children’s Village community
Organize leisure and developmental activities for children on individual, group and community basis.
Organize community activities like evening prayer and festivals
Contribute to ensuring safety and security of every one in the community
4. Helping in bringing children home
• Support the child admission process by collecting information about the child’s background and present situation by Home studies.
• Support to the Village Director in liaison with CWC on admission and reporting on children.
• Promote children and Mothers in fostering relationships with biological roots, to the extent that it is in best interest of the child.
Support in settling of young people and continuing relationships
• Support in locating employment and liaison with employers
• Support mother and village director in arranging marriages
• Support continuing relations of the youth.
5. Supporting Village Director in organizing external resources
Taking care of visitors and sponsors as necessary
• Supporting the Village Community in building good image of our work.
• Assisting Village Director in statutory and licensing matter.
6. Other Responsibilities
As assigned by Village Director
Posted in Children’s Village as a residential coworker. Travel as and when required.