About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role Responsibilities
- Understand requirement, prepare and execute tests and adhere to all test controls
- Good experience in Integration Testing, System Testing, API Testing.
- The senior automated test facilitator will work across several application team(s) to coach team members, embed processes and facilitate change.
- They will ensure that teams can validate the quality of the product delivered to the stakeholders as per group standards.
- Experience in FileNet Application Testing, API Automation preferred.
Process and Compliance
- Identify and analyse issues in requirements, design specifications, application architecture as well as product documentation.
- Develop test specifications based on various requirement documents within schedule constraints.
- Develop test bed and/or test data and verify test environments (based on project requirements).
- Develop regression packs to ensure that requirements from previous scope are still functioning as before.
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities (automated testing, where applicable) as per project engagement.
- Perform non-functional test execution activities (performance testing, where applicable) as per project engagement.
- Identify and is familiar with negative testing, to be included in the developed test specifications.
- Constant communication and follow up with various stakeholders during test planning and execution phases.
- Report and update test status promptly and accurately.
- Enable project meetings to provide feedback and statistics of the project in relation to the test quality.
- Conduct reviews and inspections of project deliverables (for small projects).
- Able to contribute to multiple projects, whilst still ensuring process compliance and deliverables are adhere to.
- Able to work independently as well as a team in providing out-of-the box solution if required.
- To collaborate/troubleshoot with the development and delivery team for technical issues that requires result analysis and feedback.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Good understanding and able to apply test processes laid down within the test team, and/or standards as defined by project and SCB.
- Ability to work in a highly compliant landscape and work within the boundaries of globally defined software quality management practices and policies
- Understand that traceability and reporting are extremely important in highly compliant environments and be prepared to engrain these practices in team&rsquos ways of working
Must have Technical skills
- Bachelor&rsquos Degree
- Computer Science /Information Technology / Banking
- Hands om PT testing , must able to plan ] and execute Performance testing
- Prior experience of PT architect is a plus
- Must independently carry out PT testing by cross collaborating across journey teams
- Understand BDD and functional test automation
- Familiar with non-functional requirements of software development and have a grasp of 12 factor app methodology
- Have demonstrable programming knowladge in one OOP language, preferably Java
- Familiar with Performance Testing (e.g. volume testing) is a plus
- Ability to coach, and guide junior test engineers
- Full understanding of the SDCL, especially Agile methodologies
- Familiar with test management process
- ISTQB or Agile Test Certified
- Banking domain knowledge is a plus
- Some understanding of Big Data and warehousing technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Teradata would be nice to have
- Previous coaching or consultancy experience
- Understanding of continuous integration and deployment processes, or have the desire to learn
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.