About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.The Role ResponsibilitiesStrategy
- Awareness and understanding of the T&I Domain&rsquos QA Automation & Engineering strategy and roadmap
- Awareness and understanding of the wider products and technologies used by T&I domain to deliver Business value.
People and Talent
- Responsible designing & developing test automation solutions and handling all aspects of the application testing
- Lead through example and contribute to build the appropriate culture and values.
- Collaborate with team, stakeholders and partners to set appropriate tone and outcome.
- Contribute to build future ready workforce by continuous learning and skills development.
- Ability to identify risk and issues related to self, project, people, department and Group and taking necessary measures to mitigate the risk appropriately as per Group standards.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Awareness and understanding of the of the regulatory and internal governance framework to meet the necessary controls applicable to the role.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group&rsquos Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Other Key Responsibilities
- All members of Tribes, Squads and Chapters responsible for delivering business value
Our Ideal Candidate
- Expertise in test automation framework development and customization for the requirement
- Development of tools and utilities
- Review the test scripts prepared against the test automation guidelines
- Effort saving automation techniques
- Analyse and set test automation standard for the requirement
- Propose estimation for test automation framework enhancement
- Expertise in test automation tools like selenium, UFT, Test complete
- Strong hands-on experience with Java
- Exposure to handle cross platform technology automation
- Hands on experience to do test automation for GUI, non-GUI, DB, WEB and API testing
- Align and accommodate technology upgrade on a regular basis post the impact analysis and compatibility analysis
- Able to Setup CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins)
- Test automation strategy and plan preparation
- Mentor team members for test automation
- Creative to resolve technical challenges during scripting & execution
- Ability to drive initiatives and impress on key stakeholders
- Conflict resolutions within the team
- Foster an open culture within the team
- Mentor and guide to the team
- Perform periodic skill set evaluation of team
- Work as an Agile team member to deliver quality products as one team
- Being a change agent to provide Quality Assurance across all the phases of SDLC &ndash Requirement Analysis/Design/Coding/Testing/Deployment/Support
- Act as a platform test QA SME with Mantas & Oracle Enterprise Case Management
- Prepare and execute testing activities in relation to user story understanding, test case preparation, automation, execution, regression and reporting
- Work with test manager and automation SME to drive and enhance test automation frameworks, and leverage CI/CD pipeline to perform testing efficiently
- Proactive communication with agile team and stakeholders on the test status, risks and issue resolution.
- Working experience in software testing fundamentals, defect tracking and SDLC.
- Proven experience on both manual and automation testing in Agile environment
- UI Automation skills: Java, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Gherkin, Behaviour-driven development (BDD)
- DB/ETL testing: SQL & SQL based tools, Joins/Subqueries, Python, Hadoop, Tera Data
- Tools: Jira, Bitbucket with Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Confluence
- Hands on experience in setting up / enhancing automation framework
- Experience on CI/CD is preferred
- Good knowledge about microservice architecture, Cloud (Azure/AWS) and Container platform
- Excellent understanding of Test Strategy, Test Traceability, Test Evidences, and Test Closure Report which form UTM (Unified Test Model) pillars under SCB&rsquos System Delivery Framework
- Experience of working with agile teams and stakeholders locally and remotely
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fast learner and team player
- Diverse knowledge in Banking Domain is preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of Risk, Compliance, Finance Crime & Conduct is a plus
- Security testing knowledge is a plus
- Service level / Rest API testing: Swagger / Postman / SoapUI (Nice to have)
- Performance testing: JMeter / LoadRunner / Performance Centre (Nice to have)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.