• Minimum 6 year’s experience in development and maintenance of Datawarehouse applications
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in Teradata with loading data from various data sources and legacy systems into Teradata production and development warehouse using Stored Procedures, BTEQ, FASTEXPORT, MULTILOAD, FASTLOAD and TPT.
• Expertise in the Teradata cost based query optimizer, identified potential bottlenecks with queries from the aspects of query writing, skewed redistributions, join order, optimizer statistics, physical design considerations (PI and USI and NUSI and JI etc) etc. In-depth knowledge of Teradata Explain to analyse and improve query performance.
• Performance tuning, including collecting statistics, analysing explains & determining which tables needed statistics. Increased performance by 35-40% in some situations.
• Experience in building complex views, macros and stored procedure
• Automated data warehousing and datamart refreshes using scheduling tool like control - M
• Used Teradata View Point
• Acted as a liaison between the offshore and onsite teams.
• Experience in 3NF/ Dimensional / Data Vault Modelling are preferred
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content