Thewill be based in .We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO's) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM's, parts drawings, ECO's, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
- Collects and reports process performance metrics.
- Track work completed by customer program for reporting purposes
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- B.Sc(Electronics/Physics) or Diploma(EEE/ECE/EIE) graduate with (0-2)years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up.
- Knowledge in SMT process and PCBA assembly process and Jigs & Fixtures.
- Flexible to work in both day and night shift.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Should have good Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Word skills
- Command over oral and written English & Tamil
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking.
OperationsFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.