The will be based inWe are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information & approved vendor lists in global component database.
- Create a component database for all the Electrical/Electronic & Indirect materials Quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets.
- Provides guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
- Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepancies.
- Monitor Component EOL and manage the component obsolescence Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the Company.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- B.sc(ECS/Physics) or Diploma(EEE/ECE)
- Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up.
- graduate with (0-2) years of experience as a
- Expert knowledge of electronic components and their applications to quickly evaluate the severity of EOL's and PCN's, and to evaluate potential alternates.
- Familiar with circuit design principles and board layout guidelines, identifying alternate parts and manufacturers.
- Knowledge of any design software's like OrCAD, CIS, Allegro desirable
- Knowledge of any PLM software like Windchill, Agile.
- Working Knowledge of ERP, preferably BAAN
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of industrial regulations like RoHS ,REACH etc desirable.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Should have good Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Word skills.
- Good analytical skills.
OperationsFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.